With our years of experience and expertise, we are making available premium range of Moringa Drumstick Plants(Moringa oleifera) in the market. To provide our buyers with premium products, we make sure only superior grade materials are used for manufacturing them.
More About Moringa Drumstick Plants :
- Cultivate Moringa olifera (sahjana or drumstick) and earn up to 2lakhs per acer . we will provide seeds/plants of best quality and guaranty purchase of fruit and dry leaves from site.
- Moringa plants required less water & care and gives good return. Its used as Vegitable, medicine, fodder and plant growth promoter.
- Its leaves and fruit is good animal feed.
- Cultivate Moringa and get financial freedom.
- Lemongrass Cultivation
- The seeds of annual moringa may be directly dibbled in the pit to ensure accelerated and faster growth of the seedlings. The best suited season for sowing the seeds is September under Southern Indian conditions. The time of sowing has to be strictly adhered to because the flowering phase should not coincide with monsoon seasons, which results in heavy flower shedding.
- A plant spacing of 2.5 x 2.5 m between rows and seeds should be adopted , giving a plant population of 1600 plants/ha. Pits of 45x45x45 cm in size are dug out and then the seeds are sown in the centre of the pit. The seed germinates 10 to 12 days after sowing. The seed requirement per hectare is 625g. When planted in single rows along with irrigation channels, a spacing of 2m is sufficient.
- Treatment of moringa seeds with Azospirillum cultures at the rate of 100 g per 625 g of seeds before sowing resulted in early germination, and increased seedling vigour, growth and yield.
- Growing moringa plants may not require watering except during hot weather when they may be irrigated once a week. Annual moringa responds well to irrigation and the yield can be doubled (vegetable moringa fruit) by drip irrigation as compared to rain-fed crops,
- Drip irrigation at the rate of 4 lit/day can enhance yields by 57 per cent as compared to rain-fed crop .
- Moringa trees are generally grown successfully without fertilizers. Southern India, ring trenches are dug about 10 cm from trees during the rainy season and filled with green leaves, manure and ash, and then covered with soil. This is said to promote higher fruit yields
- If fertilisers are applied, the crop requires 44 : 16 : 30 g NPK/ tree at the time of pinching (75 days after sowing). Nitrogen @ 44g / tree must be applied as top dressing at first flowering (150-160 days after sowing)
After Care : Pinching the terminal bud on the central leader stem is necessary when it attains a height of 75cm(two months after sowing). This will promote the growth of many lateral branches and reduce the height of the tree. In addition, pinching reduces the damage due to heavy wind and makes harvesting much easier.
Pest and Diseases : Developing fruit are damaged by the fruit fly Gitona distigmata which can be effectively managed by adopting integrated pest management (IPM) measures. No major disease in India has been reported as affecting the economics of the crop
Ratooningln : Annual moringa, when the harvest is in, the trees are cut down to a height of one metre above ground level for ratooning. These ratoon plants develop new shoots and start bearing four or five months after ratooning. During each ratooning operation, the plants are supplied with the recommended level of N, P and K nutrients along with 20-35 kg of FYM.
Harvest and Yield : Annual moringa types are seasonal in terms of fruit- bearing and the crop sown during September comes to harvest within six months. Fruit of sufficient length and girth are harvested before they develop fibre. The harvest period extends for 2-3 months and each tree bears.
Moringa Drumstick Meterial Avilable :
- Moringa Plant
- Moringa Seeds for Drumsticks
- Moringa Seeds for Dry Leaves
- Moringa Dry Leaf
- Moringa Organic Dry Leaves
- Moringa Drumstick Fruit,Pods
- Moringa Dry Leaf Powder
- Moringa Flowers
- Moringa Gum
- Moringa Seeds Oil
With a proper network of buyers with us, we are able to provide returns of the farmers/cultivators who purchase the planting material from us and do farming as per our instructions. The crop/crops under buy back agreement are provided with targeted requirements. We are making farming a business which gives assured profit
Persons interested in farming with buy back agreement will be entertained only on prior appointment basis. +91-9799931200